Wednesday, July 1, 2020

44013 :: RYBW Lives Matter

Welcome to another day, another month… and the official 2nd half of 2020. We can only pray it will be better than the 1st half, with all its changes and challenges.
As frustrated (and disgusted) as I get with all the nonsense and drama, I hold out hope that human beings can still learn to get along, live side-by-side even with those that don’t look or think the same.
That’s why I will continue to say, even though it is currently “politically incorrect”, ALL LIVES MATTER. Black lives have always mattered. Hispanic lives, Asian lives, Armenian lives, Bosnian lives, Irish lives, Norwegian lives, Inuit lives, Aboriginal lives. Every.Single.Human.Being on this planet deserves to be treated with dignity and respect. When will we stop putting labels on other people?
I’m always hoping for a better today.
cross-posted from my photo project

No comments:

Post a Comment