I do, however, wish to clarify the general points I was trying to make yesterday without making anyone else follow my rabbit trails. So these are those:
- You don't understand everything. Neither do I.
- No one ever changed anyone's mind by bullying them into silence or "winning" an argument.
- Believing you are "right" does not give you a ticket to force another to do things your way. This goes both ways, so examine your own actions and motives.
- Talk to people and find out who they are instead of pigeon-holing others with tidy little labels. We have more in common that we think.
- Being kind and treating others as fellow human beings trumps winning any argument about who is right or wrong.
There, is that better?